[Etag] ETAG Follow-ups: Documents and Charter work group

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Wed Oct 20 16:43:26 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

Thanks to all who were able to make it to ETAG today. Below are some follow-ups. If you didn’t make it, please review and comment.

  *   Commons Eligibility Criteria<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GPzJdSZmwiiXJdjSjkekDALTuLJz7o97RJstbq0p6dE/edit> - Final draft. Please comment in the Google doc; plan to adopt at the November meeting.
  *   Commons Roles and Permissions<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tPE-xHdOGWkTkvLCqlHMMej4_4YkmrfMXLW7kESs94E/edit> - Final draft. Please comment in the Google doc; plan to adopt at the November meeting.
  *   ETAG Charter - If you’re interested in joining a work group to draft, email me. Andy and I are going to start a draft.

Marc

Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology & Accessible Technology Coordinator
Highline College | mlentini at highline.edu<mailto:mlentini at highline.edu> | (206) 592-3778