[Etag] ETAG Meeting, Wednesday, October 20, 2:30-4:00pm

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:46:22 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

Did you miss your ETAG friends? Wednesday, October 20, 2:30-4:00pm is our regular October meeting. The agenda is available in the shared drive<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R9wKWCQ2GC0hn0WfPBFkkm06c01z1olkRmAZ1SbYWV0/edit#>, and below. We were working on two questions at the end of last meeting, regarding apps getting into the store:

  *   What makes an acceptable VPAT in terms of quality analysis?
  *   What do we do if they did a good VPAT but the product isn’t WCAG 2.1AA compliant?

Please come with ideas for how to solve these puzzles!

Marc

Greetings & Introductions
Identify notetaker
Updates

  *
Department of Ed Open Textbook grant update.
  *
CATO/ETAG Joint Work Group
  *
Director of Educational Resources and Innovation hiring process.

Discussion Topics
Continue editing (and finalize?) the Commons Eligibility Criteria (Marc L)

  *
Notes: Stopped at Phase 2, recommendations/accessibility criteria. Discussing how to address “what makes an acceptable VPAT in terms of quality analysis, and what do we do if they did a good VPAT but the product isn’t WCAG 2.1AA compliant”?
  *
Current draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GPzJdSZmwiiXJdjSjkekDALTuLJz7o97RJstbq0p6dE/edit>

Feedback on Commons User Privileges - permissions & visibility of content<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tPE-xHdOGWkTkvLCqlHMMej4_4YkmrfMXLW7kESs94E/edit> (Marc L, Paul K)

Rebooting ETAG Charter Development

  *
Folder of examples<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gGiOMV5yscwECrmLWktirOkXxF--4o6Q>

Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology & Accessible Technology Coordinator
Highline College | mlentini at highline.edu<mailto:mlentini at highline.edu> | (206) 592-3778