[Etag] ETAG Agenda - November 17, 2021

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Mon Nov 15 13:40:43 PST 2021

Hi ETAGers,

My apologies for not getting this out sooner. Here’s the current draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/10mtzoHCf_dthXapMPpelxT6JqgcLz_bP1m2gRDUaNNo/edit#> for our November meeting. We’ll hopefully finalize the two Commons documents, and get a good healthy look at the lastest charter update. If you have a chance, please pre-read, and as usual, feel free to make comments in the Google doc.

Meeting deets:

  *   Wednesday, November 17, 2021
  *   2:30-4:00pm
  *   https://zoom.us/my/mlentini

See you then!

Marc

Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology & Accessible Technology Coordinator
Highline College | mlentini at highline.edu<mailto:mlentini at highline.edu> | (206) 592-3778