[Etag] Call for Agenda items, August 4, 2021 meeting

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Thu Jul 29 10:37:08 PDT 2021

Added!

---------------
Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology & Accessible Technology Coordinator
Highline College | mlentini at highline.edu<mailto:mlentini at highline.edu> | (206) 592-3778

On Jul 29, 2021, at 8:56 AM, Monica Olsson <molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu<mailto:helpdesk at highline.edu>.
Thanks, Marc. I'd like for the group to review and discuss the Accessibility Statement<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZO9T1duvNL3V0f-lc6YsWE1IqVrGg6y6Lgge6PrYvE8/edit?usp=sharing> I drafted for the Commons. I think Paul also put the draft of on the website as well.

I'd appreciate feedback.

<Outlook-Title_ SBC.png>
Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)
Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator
molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>