[Etag] Call for Agenda items, August 4, 2021 meeting

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Wed Jul 28 17:20:54 PDT 2021

Hi folks,

First off, apologies for the late reschedule of last week’s ETAG meeting. I spent Wednesday afternoon in Voir Dire, but was ultimately released from Jury Duty. Until next time.

What’s on your mind for the meeting this month? We’ll have Commons updates, of course, and probably some discussion about the next year meeting schedule. What else?

See you next week,
Marc

Marc Lentini | he.him.his
Director of Educational Technology & Accessible Technology Coordinator
Highline College | mlentini at highline.edu<mailto:mlentini at highline.edu> | (206) 592-3778