[Etag] Live Caption RFP Requirements

Andy Duckworth aduckworth at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 2 07:55:15 PDT 2020

Good Morning Everyone!

To support the upcoming RFP for Live Caption vendors a group of system folks were convened to develop a list of requirements. The group consisted of:

  *   Arden Ainley - Chief Public Information Officer, Skagit Valley College
  *   Angela Childers – Disability Support Services Program Support Supervisor, Clark College
  *   Andy Duckworth – Technology Innovation Officer, SBCTC
  *   Kerri Holferty - Access & Disability Services Director, Whatcom Community College
  *   Monica Olsson – Access Services Manager, Tacoma Community College

A draft of requirements have now been completed and we could use your help. Between now and the end of business on Friday, October 9th, please review the requirements list and provide any feedback you may have. The requirements list<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OBkkJ38Qxv-gqZHKpJmdjCb3Tbbxb9kxhf4JT9r-Rm4/edit?usp=sharing> is a Google Document and you have the ability to make comments on the document. If you find elements unclear or gaps in our list please add a comment for the group to review. Thank you in advance for your help with this. If you have any questions please let me know.

[signature_2056270512]
Andy Duckworth
Pronouns: he|him|his
Technology Innovation Officer