[Etag] [EXTERNAL] - Accessibility Rubric from IMS Global

Lentini, Marc mlentini at highline.edu
Mon Nov 23 20:26:30 PST 2020

IMS did a session a few weeks ago on their Data Sec rubric, and there’s one next Tuesday about Privacy. Taken together, the three could be really interesting. I’d love to see the recording when it comes out. Thanks for the pointer, Andy!

Marc Lentini | Director of Educational Technology | Highline College
v: (206) 592-3778 | http://people.highline.edu/mlentini | @malapertmarc
he.him.his