[Etag] Fw: FY20 Open Textbooks Pilot Program-Washington SBCTC (P116T200007)

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 24 08:33:01 PST 2020

Just FYI, it's been a tough 16 hours.  DOE denied consideration of our OER grant proposal in a scary, misguided reading of their own rules yesterday afternoon.

However, Boyoung persuaded them to reconsider, working into the night to make our case -- and the application is going forward!

Congratulations Boyoung!  That's a good moment for our team and hopefully a sign of things to come with this project.

Mark

Mark Jenkins, Director
Educational Technology|Open Education
Accessible Technology Initiatives