[Etag] Exam Surveillance Recommendation - last call for edits

Lentini, Marc MLENTINI at highline.edu
Tue Jun 16 17:07:36 PDT 2020

Hi ETAG,

Please take a few minutes to review the Exam Surveillance Recommendation<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DvyMioxqZI0G--WSwI3x1OOe-7lyWumJWWsTV3j-lQQ/edit#>  It’s had a few rounds of editing, and there’s are some comments on the side as well. If we’re hoping to have a deal in place for Fall Quarter, we’ll need to finalize it and send it up the chain at next week’s meeting (or sooner, if that’s possible).

Thanks,
Marc

Marc Lentini | Director of Educational Technology | Highline College
v: (206) 592-3778 | http://people.highline.edu/mlentini | @malapertmarc
he.him.his