[DEOC] Data Collection for Presentation for President's Academy

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Fri Mar 17 16:34:11 PDT 2023

Hi DEOs,

We would like to capture a system wide analysis of how we are structured to support the work, resourced, and pay parity transparency. Please use this link to provide us with important information we need to capture the current state of DEOs. I appreciate you pausing for a moment to fill this out. We are presenting this next week so if you could do it now, we would appreciate that.

https://forms.office.com/r/c0GQr4LcqY

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers), M.Ed.
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Clover Park Technical College
Bldg 17, Rm 240 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499