[DEOC] Walla Walla CC hiring: Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 10 07:30:44 PST 2023

Good morning!

Just saw this come through my inbox: https://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?JobCode=178315021&utm_source=03_10_23&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JobAgentEmail

Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)

Type: Full-Time
Salary: $76,000.00 - $87,000.00 Annually
Category: Diversity and Multicultural Affairs <https://www.higheredjobs.com/admin/search.cfm?JobCat=35>
Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI)

Walla Walla Community College

Salary: $76,000.00 - $87,000.00 Annually

Job Type: Full Time

Job Number: 2023 - 001424<tel:2023%20-%20001424>

Location: Walla Walla, WA

Department: PRESIDENT'S OFFICE

Closing: Continuous

Description

Walla Walla Community College (WWCC) is seeking applicants for a Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) position at the Walla Walla campus.

At Walla Walla Community College, we inspire all students to discover their potential and achieve their goals by providing relevant, equitable, and innovative learning opportunities and services. We have identified three core themes that describe the fundamental aspects of the College's mission by translating it into practice: Student Success, Strong Communities, and Resource Stewardship. As an organization, we value learning opportunities, a sense of community, diversity, health and humor, excellence, integrity, teamwork, innovation, personal and professional growth, and sustainability.

General Description:

This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the College President. The Director serves as the College's executive-level strategist responsible for guiding practices and creating opportunities to define, assess, and promote inclusive excellence, access, and cultural competency for students, faculty, and staff. The position works closely with, and is a member of, the President's executive leadership team and serves as a central source and point of coordination and communication for equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, training, and programs. The Director will engage community partners and organizations through thoughtful outreach efforts and engender a strong sense of trust, fairness, respect and understanding of the College's commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>

<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>