[DEOC] Equity Toolkit for Decision Making

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:28:13 PST 2023

Hi all,

Do you know if we have developed as DEOC a general toolkit for decision making? Or do you have one that you use? I'd like to introduce this into our shared governance decision making and would appreciate any resources you may use or think highly of. I'm generically calling it an Equity Tool right now, but it's use will be to help guide and inform institutional decision-making processes, policy creation, policy review, programming, and interventions.

Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers), M.Ed.
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Clover Park Technical College
Bldg 17, Rm 240 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499