[DEOC] Question

Amanda Ybarra amybarra at spscc.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:12:15 PST 2023

Hi there,

Thanks for asking Robert. I too have been invited by my president and plan on attending.

Take care,
Amanda

Amanda Ybarra
(she/her)
Executive Diversity Officer
Email: amybarra at spscc.edu | Phone: 360-596-5356

[South Puget Sound Community College Logo, Success Amplified]

We see you  |  We hear you  |  We are with you

"Real education should consist of drawing the goodness and the best out of our own students. What better books can there be than the book of humanity?"

- Cesar Chavez