[DEOC] Fw: SBCTC Job Opportunity | Job ID 12467 | Deputy Executive Director for Education

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 3 12:18:07 PST 2023

Dear DEOC fams--

Please share widely! If some of you are interested, please apply or reach out if I can support you in any way.

This is the role that Carli Schiffner is currently in. She begins her presidential tenure on July 1 at Grays Harbor College.

Peace,

Sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion