[DEOC] Fwd: An invitation to gather and process after recent violence in our communities

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:39:26 PST 2023

DEOC family--

Sharing the message we shared to our SBCTC staff this afternoon. If anyone finds it helpful to share, forward, or borrow any parts of, feel free to.

Be gentle with yourselves, and I hope you find moments of rest and respite in the coming days.

Onward,
Sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director of Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion