[DEOC] VPDEI Job Announcement for Olympic College

Estrella, James jestrella at olympic.edu
Sun Jan 22 19:01:21 PST 2023

DEOC Fam,

It was great seeing folks this past Friday. I'm reaching out to share the job announcement<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/olympic/jobs/3850896/vice-president-of-diversity-equity-inclusion?keywords=vice%20president&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs> for the VPDEI at Olympic College. The announcement was also shared with NADOHE, Native Americans in Higher Ed, HBCU Connect, Asians in Higher Ed, Journal of Blacks in Higher Ed, Latinos in Higher Ed, Hispanics in Higher Ed, Indian Country Today, LGBTQ in Higher Ed, and Women in Higher Ed.

Please feel free to share with your networks. I'm also happy to connect with anyone about Olympic College and the communities we serve in Kitsap and Mason counties. My cell is 626-378-2735. I've always worked closely with the VPDEI and will continue to do so in my faculty role.

Wishing everyone a great week!

In community,

James

James Estrella, Ph.D. | He. Him. Él.
Faculty | English | American Ethnic & Gender Studies
Olympic College | 1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360-475-7627 | jestrella at olympic.edu | Building 4, Room 338