[DEOC] Welcome to Dr. Luz Garza, Dean for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:51:31 PST 2023

DEOC--

Join me in welcoming Dr. Luz Garza, who joined Columbia Basin College this month as Dean for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.

Dr. Garza—this is the listserv for the Diversity and Equity Officers Commission. When you have a moment, please do introduce yourself! I hope you see this group as a resource as you get acquainted to the college and system.

In solidarity,
Sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

Schedule a time to connect<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu/meetingtype/3naLtEyS70O5YUqKumfhtw2?anonymous&ep=owaSlotsCopyLink>