[DEOC] Request for assistance: Brief survey on DEI funding

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 10 09:21:24 PST 2023

DEOC--

Happy Friday!

I'm reaching out with a request with a quick turnaround (the joys of legislative session), and I'm hoping you consider sharing some information about your work through a brief survey. I was asked to join a meeting on Saturday (tomorrow) about additional funding for DEI work at our CTCs. I have heard what some of these realities are from some of you, and want to be able to share any more that would make the case for additional funding.

This is an attempt more fully live into the mantra, Nothing about us without us. Providing information at this time is not the last opportunity, but whatever you share by midnight tonight, I will be able to take with me to tomorrow's meeting (Saturday) with legislators to talk about DEI investment grants in the Governor’s Budget.

You may fill out the survey below or I'm happy to call and take notes.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GFHTTRL

Thank you in advance for considering this request.

Peace,
Sophia

Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)

Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

Schedule a time to connect<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/428a9a0a3cb14afe82036360d2d894a8@sbctc.edu/meetingtype/3naLtEyS70O5YUqKumfhtw2?anonymous&ep=owaSlotsCopyLink>