[DEOC] Racial Equity Speakers Facilitators for Guided Pathways Retreats and Student Success Institutes

Claudine Richardson crichardson at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 6 10:20:43 PDT 2022

Dear DEOC and MSSDC members,

Hello, and I hope you are doing well. My name is Dr. Claudine Richardson, and I serve as the Policy Associate for Guided Pathways at the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges.

As I continue to plan the 2022-2023 learning agenda for Guided Pathways retreats and institutes, I wanted to obtain your feedback.

Question: Who do you believe would make an excellent facilitator and/or keynote for Guided Pathways racial equity strategy events designed for the Washington Community and Technical Colleges?  Please let me know and don't be shy. If you want to volunteer yourself, please do so.

Best and luv for the fantastic work you continue to do.

The value of your personal time is priceless, and please feel obliged not to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Respectfully and Humbly,

Claudine Richardson, Ph.D., M.S., M.P.A.
Pronouns: they |them |theirs
Policy Associate | Student Success Center and Strategic Initiatives
Equity and Accountability Professional Development in Guided Pathways
PO Box 42495 | 1300 Quince Street SE | Olympia | WA | 98504
crichardson at sbctc.edu<mailto:crichardson at sbctc.edu> | c. 509.230.3690
sbctc.edu * Twitter: @SBCTCWashington * Facebook: @WASBCTC

Registration is OPEN for "An Ethic of Care: Beyond Empowerment for Our Students, Faculty, and Staff": https://bit.ly/3LF3y5x.

The Strategic Initiatives and Student Success Center Team is working remotely. We are always enthused to support and be of assistance.

SBCTC Vision: "Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."