[DEOC] Knowledge Please

Marcus Harvey mharvey at batestech.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:05:25 PDT 2022

Greetings Consuelo

Thank you so much my dear sister Consuelo. I deeply appreciate your support. I sent this off to our AG last night. I Checked with some folks who have quite some time in the institution for historical context on this matter, and they expressed similar thoughts on what has happened in the past referencing freedom of speech. I didn't find any information pertaining to expressive policy, so I will engage me leadership on what the potential of this looks like in the near future. Thank you again and have a great week on purpose!

Marcus