[DEOC] Faculty of Color Cross-Instructional Mentor Program

Davida Sharpe-Haygood dsharpehaygood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:33:34 PST 2022

*         22-23 Registration is open until November 21st!*
We welcome our brother, friend, colleague, and mentor, Dr. Angel Reyna,
President of Madera Community College, to our December Faculty of Color
Cross-Institutional Mentoring session. Dr. Reyna will share with us his
journey through the high education system and impart wisdom on navigating
the system as faculty of color in our new norms of life.

*Update: Part-Time Faculty members, with the support of the institutions,
are welcome to participate. We believe we must invest in part-time faculty
as we support them to grow into full-time positions if desired. *

For registration materials and summaries visit our site at
https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/programs-services/faculty-of-color-mentorship/
.

Davida Sharpe-Haygood
dsharpehaygood at pierce.ctc.edu