[DEOC] [External] Sharing a new chapter

Jeannette Quintero jquintero at yvcc.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:54:45 PDT 2022

Hello DEO family!

Our college is working to identify best practices for the retention of BIPOC staff and faculty. One of the items our Workforce Diversity and Equity work group is leading is the redesign of the exit interview process. Would you be able to inform me what your college is doing to retain these employees? What does your exit interview process look like? Are you using a survey? How are you capturing the data? And who do you share this data with?

Your voice and help in this work are appreciated!

In solidarity,

Jeannette Quintero
Assistant Director
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion