[DEOC] Anti-Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying Policy

Valencia, Iesha Iesha.Valencia at cptc.edu
Thu May 26 09:42:07 PDT 2022

Hi DEOC fam - I'm working to establish a working group that will develop policies/procedures regarding anti-harassment, intimidation, and bullying. If you were involved in the development of yours, would you be willing to share? I'd like to provide a few good examples to the working group to get our work started.

Sending everyone extra love and care.

In community,
Iesha Valencia (she,her,hers)
Associate Vice President for Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Office of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Bldg 17, Rm 210 iesha.valencia at cptc.edu<mailto:iesha.valencia at cptc.edu>  | 253-589-6063
4500 Steilacoom Blvd, SW | Lakewood, WA 98499