[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Question

Salinas, Francisco Francisco.Salinas at sfcc.spokane.edu
Mon May 23 16:13:13 PDT 2022

We have a student facing MOSAIC center here at SFCC which is under my authority, but the Title IX function here is housed under the Vice President for Student Affairs.

FS

Francisco Salinas (he/him)| Dean of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Spokane Falls Community College
MS 3175 | 3410 W Whistalks Way | Spokane WA 99224
(509) 533-3934 | francisco.salinas at sfcc.spokane.edu<mailto:francisco.salinas at sfcc.spokane.edu>

"Intelligence plus character - that is the true goal of education." ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Spokane Falls Community College meets the needs of our community by advancing student achievement through quality, accessible learning opportunities that embrace diversity, promote equity, and foster global awareness.