[DEOC] DEI Training for Supervisors??

Britten, Robert Robert.Britten at lwtech.edu
Wed May 18 14:55:25 PDT 2022

Managers and Supervisors here meet monthly for 1 hour: I have a 4 part series that I created to present to this group: The topics include:

Leadership Fundamentals: Leading with Equity/Following with Diversity/Anchoring with Inclusion
Shifting beyond Cultural Humility: Why it’s Necessary and who Benefits
Power & Privilege: How do I Hold Space for Others, Without Losing Myself
Listening Circles: The Strength of Storytelling/The Impact of Narrative

Humbly,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D86AC7.04429C20]
Practical. Purposeful. Promising.
Robert Britten, Executive Director of EDI
W205C | 11605 132nd Avenue NE  |  Kirkland, WA 98034