[DEOC] Day of Awareness

Terri Thayer TThayer at whatcom.edu
Thu May 5 12:32:42 PDT 2022

Thank you for sharing this message. This has been an important project at Whatcom CC for a number of years. This year we were able to partner with the Whatcom Museum. This work is everywhere. I encourage you to find spaces in your area that is sharing.

Thank you. The work is hard. The work is good.
#MMIWP #NotInvisible

[Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg][Image.jpeg]