[DEOC] Job Description Request

Margarita P Banderas margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu
Tue May 3 12:04:39 PDT 2022

At one point, we had started gathering org charts & EDI job descriptions so that we could all have access to that info - just using this opportunity as a reminder to explore this folder <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NbWfStvbRnlG33XD5uM0wAgujXHPpiDT?usp=sharing> and encourage folks to update the info for your institution if you're able.

Thanks,

Margarita

The value of your personal time is priceless, and my working day may not be the same as your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Margarita Banderas   |   Director of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion<https://www.wwcc.edu/equity/>

Pronouns: she/her/ella (Why I share my pronouns<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>)

Walla Walla Community College<http://wwcc.edu/>   |   Bldg. D279

500 Tausick Way   |   Walla Walla, WA 99362