[DEOC] EDI metrics

Margarita P Banderas margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu
Mon Jul 25 12:49:32 PDT 2022

Hello all,

I'm developing my workplan for the upcoming year and looking at setting departmental EDI metrics as well as recommendations for institutional EDI goals and metrics. I've shared with some of you the challenges I have faced with those conversations on my campus and would really appreciate examples from you all (our peer institutions in the state) of the goals you've set or are setting for your EDI office and colleges.

Thank you in advance!!!

Margarita

The value of your personal time is priceless, and my working day may not be the same as your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Margarita Banderas   |   Director of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion<https://www.wwcc.edu/equity/>

Pronouns: she/her/ella (Why I share my pronouns<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>)

Walla Walla Community College<http://wwcc.edu/>   |   Bldg. D279

500 Tausick Way   |   Walla Walla, WA 99362

c: (509) 730-6196   |   e: margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu<mailto:margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu>