[DEOC] Consultant Recommendation - Gender-Neutral Training Techniques

Sophia Agtarap sagtarap at sbctc.edu
Tue Dec 6 21:44:42 PST 2022

Appreciate this rec, Consuelo!

Similarly, if others have recs for orgs and individuals who they have found helpful in building capacity around DEI work, would it be helpful to create a list/database to share resources (if one doesn't already exist for this group)?

Happy to create one if there is none.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Sophia Kristina R. Agtarap (she/siya)
Director, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion