[DEOC] DEOC Officers 2022-2023 Elections

Margarita P Banderas margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu
Mon Aug 1 11:23:36 PDT 2022

Hello Beloved DEO community,

Per our commission bylaws<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12JnJnCxdmSUI8_DTFWdge7q_53h56JUfOtibW9gVUPw/edit?usp=sharing>, officer terms are for one year and renewable for up to three years. Based on the nominations received, this is the proposed executive committee slate:

Robert Britten, Chair
Margarita Banderas, Vice-Chair
Yadira Rosales, Secretary
D'Andre Fisher, Treasurer
Iesha Valencia, Workplan Coordinator

Please submit your vote (here<https://forms.gle/sayv8YEfSAQKZsBi8>).

Thanks,

Margarita

The value of your personal time is priceless, and my working day may not be the same as your working day. Please do not feel obliged to reply to this email outside of your working hours.

Margarita Banderas   |   Director of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion<https://www.wwcc.edu/equity/>

Pronouns: she/her/ella (Why I share my pronouns<https://www.cultureamp.com/blog/sharing-gender-pronouns-at-work/>)

Walla Walla Community College<http://wwcc.edu/>   |   Bldg. D279

500 Tausick Way   |   Walla Walla, WA 99362

c: (509) 730-6196   |   e: margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu<mailto:margarita.banderas at wwcc.edu>