[DEOC] [EXTERNAL] Re: Students of Color earmarked allocations

Moses, Bennie bmoses at columbiabasin.edu
Mon Apr 4 09:28:08 PDT 2022

Thank you Consuelo for sharing what your department is partnering with Student Affairs to do.  The information is so helpful, and I would love to hear more about how other campuses are partnering with Student Services/Affairs to be intentional about the funds used to elevate equity for BIPOC students. I am so new to the system, I am still learning what and how things work in community colleges as well as in WA state system.

With gratitude,

Bennie

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Bennie Moses (she/her/hers)
Dean for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Office: 509.544.2024 or ext. 2024
Mobile: 509.537.4600
2600 N. 20th Ave. Pasco, WA 99301
[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege>  [Follow CBC on Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/cbchawkssnaps>
[We All Soar Together]