[DEOC] A New chapter for me

Charlie Parker CParker at pierce.ctc.edu
Fri Apr 1 08:31:54 PDT 2022

Bittersweet to see you go, but super excited for your next journey. Please lean on this commission in your new endeavors, if we can ever support you. Congrats to you!

Charlie Parker
Vice President for Learning and Student Success, Pierce College District
EDI: CARES (College Access, Retention, and Engagement Services)
P: 253-964-6304
A: 9401 Farwest Dr. SW, Lakewood, WA 98498, Cascade BLD
W:  www.pierce.ctc.edu<http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/>  E: Cparker at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:Cparker at pierce.ctc.edu>

Check out the EDI CARES YouTube Channel!<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHmB5k-kDJgddEB9mbSfLw>