[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Recording Available - ISIR Corrections Fundamentals 3-14-23

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Tue Mar 14 14:32:56 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Thank you to all who participated in the Tuesday's Fin Aid Training Session on an ISIR Corrections Fundamentals.

The session recording, slide deck and the Q&A Doc have been posted to FA100 ISIR Processing Training Canvas Course.  You can find the recording in the Additional Resources module in the Current Training Videos/Recordings<https://sbctc.instructure.com/courses/1664983/pages/current-training-videos-slash-recordings> page.

If you have not registered for the FA100 ISIR Processing Training Canvas course, you will receive an 'access denied' message when selecting the above link. You may register for the course(s) at the ctcLink Training Registration page<https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/it-support/ctclink/ctclink-training-registration.aspx>.

We'll have a Follow Up Q & A Support Session on Thursday 3/16 at 9AM.  I'll resend the invite with web ex log in info so everyone has it.

Thank you,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066