[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] ctcLink Training Invites

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 17 13:44:36 PST 2023

Hello all,

All the 2023 training calendar invites are now out to the list serv!  Woohoo!

I know it felt like I spammed you, so thank you for your patience in advance!

When you reply to these calendar invites, please feel free to Accept or Decline as your time allows.  If you are able, please select ‘Do Not Send a Response’.  No harm no fowl, though, if you already spammed me back. 😊
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D92A79.6C8F4B80]
Thank you so much, have a great week!

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066