[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Unusual Circumstance Checklist Exx162 Process

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:38:33 PST 2023

Good afternoon FA!

As requested through FAC, we've created a query and designated a checklist number for reaching out to those who have a Rejected FAFSA with Special Circumstance Flag of 1, 3 or 4.

The query will be in production tomorrow. 😊

New Checklist Assign Query: QCS_FA_SB_AD_162

  *   Created to assign Exx162/Fxx162 Unusual Circumstance Rej FAFSA checklist.
  *   Selects students who have a Special Circumstance Flags 1, 3 or 4 and who do not already have the prompted checklist value. Excludes students with a canceled aid application.

We have created the Exx162 checklist and associated Initiate Event ID (FISExx162I) in production for all 33 colleges.

Before creating a Run Control ID to assign the Exx162 checklist and putting it in your Even Year ISIR Jobset, please add a new effective dated row of today and update the Comments to your liking.

Note: Depending on your message to the student, you would not have aid year specific verbiage so we did not create the Fxx162. Should you choose to include aid year specific language, then next aid year feel free to create a Fxx162 checklist.

[cid:image007.png at 01D9479C.0B45BBD0]

[cid:image008.png at 01D9479C.0B45BBD0]

[cid:image009.png at 01D9479C.0B45BBD0]

At this time, there is no waive query or waive Event ID pending additional discussion with FAC.

Thank you!

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>