[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] [Save the Date] Two-Day Aid Year Rollover

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 1 09:10:18 PDT 2022

Good morning Financial Aid Administrators!

It’s almost Aid Year Rollover season! ☺

Starting this year, we will have an Aid Year Rollover Prep Work Session! Please attend if you can, if not, the session will be recorded.

https://www.sbctc.edu/calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D163020025

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D8EDD1.C194ECA0]

Please review the following table and save the dates for you college’s 2-Day Aid Year Rollover workshop on your calendars. When the 2023-2024 Aid Year Rollover Guide, College Review Checklist and workshop agenda is ready, we’ll send out the official calendar invites to the colleges. With all 33 colleges now in ctcLink, we’ve taken into consideration prior requests (i.e. last week of Fall quarter is busy with SAP, first two weeks of Winter quarter is a No), existing holidays, calendared out internal work (i.e. implementation of Image 27), and the following dates are what are available for December – February.
College

Group
Header/Trailer
Day 1
Day 2
WA030
Olympic
DG3A
Header
12/13
12/14
WA130
Lower Columbia
DG3A
Header
12/13
12/14
WA010
Peninsula
DG3B
Header
12/13
12/14
WA110
Pierce
DG3B
Header
12/13
12/14
WA300
Cascadia
DG3B
Header
12/13
12/14
WA120
Centralia
DG4A
Header
12/20
12/21
WA230
Edmonds
DG4A
Header
12/20
12/21
WA040
Skagit Valley
DG5A
Header
12/20
12/21
WA100
Green River
DG5A
Header
12/20
12/21
WA180
Big Bend
DG5B
Header
1/17
1/18
WA250
Bellingham Tech
DG5B
Header
1/17
1/18
WA020
Grays Harbor
DG5C
Header
1/17
1/18
WA050
Everett
DG5C
Header
1/17
1/18
WA080
Bellevue
DG5C
Header
1/24
1/25
WA070
Shoreline
DG6A
Header
1/24
1/25
WA260
Lake Washington
DG6A
Header
1/24
1/25
WA270
Renton Tech
DG6A
Header
1/31
2/1
WA290
Clover Park Tech
DG6B
Header
1/31
2/1
WA240
South Puget Sound
DG6C
Header
1/31
2/1
WA090
Highline
DG4A
Trailer
2/7
2/8
WA150
Wenatchee Valley
DG4A
Trailer
2/7
2/8
WA210
Whatcom
DG5B
Trailer
2/7
2/8
WA063
North Seattle
DG4B
Trailer
2/14
2/15
WA062
Seattle Central
DG4B
Trailer
2/14
2/15
WA064
South Seattle
DG4B
Trailer
2/14
2/15
WA190
Columbia Basin
DG6B
Trailer
2/21
2/22
WA200
Walla Walla
DG6B
Trailer
2/21
2/22
WA280
Bates Tech
DG6C
Trailer
2/21
2/22
WA160
Yakima Valley
DG6C
Trailer
2/21
2/22

Note: FirstLinks and Clark are transitioning off of performing Aid Year Rollover on a WebEx with us and completing it on their own this year when the materials and system is ready.

Thank you so much,

FA Support
[Compass]Deborah Englehardt
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>