[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] URGENT: ACTION REQUIRED: Reschedule FA JobSets and Recurrences

Amanda Hoover ahoover at sbctc.edu
Mon May 9 16:29:57 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

While most of you have turned your main FA processes and JobSets back on, I still see a handful who have not. Please remember that failing to reschedule these can cause you to lose data, especially when it comes to your Dual Processing JobSets.

Please double check your processes and JobSets, as I also noticed that some JobSets are missing a Recurrence Name and/or Dual Processing JobSets or Track Code Processes are scheduled for old times. Be sure to review the grid I provided in my email this morning and update your times accordingly.

Thank you,

[Compass]Amanda Hoover
Senior Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
ahoover at sbctc.edu<mailto:ahoover at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1042
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>