[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Save the Date! 7/28/22 Financial Aid Work Session - It's that time again - Special Fall SAP!

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 21 13:40:24 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Just a reminder that FA Support has an upcoming Work Session!  Coming up on Thursday, July 28th, 2022 from 1PM - 3PM, our very own Amanda Hoover will be presenting:

Fin Aid Work Session:  It's that time again - Special Fall SAP!
*        This session covers the Special Fall SAP process as well as tips and tricks

Audience:  Financial Aid staff responsible for SAP processing

The calendar invite is forthcoming through the ctclinkfinaidsupport list serv.  You may also review the work session and upcoming work session and training information on our SBCTC Calendar<https://www.sbctc.edu/calendar.aspx?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D159575042>.

Thank you,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066
kforsberg at sbctc.edu<mailto:kforsberg at sbctc.edu>