[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FW: July 2022 Masking Enhancements UAT Reminder

Ana Ybarra aybarra at sbctc.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:57:24 PDT 2022

Good Morning,

The July 2022 Masking Enhancements will be implemented July 14th pending the outcome of testing. As a reminder, SBCTC will host two UAT sessions to allow users to get hands on experience with the system changes on the following dates:

Masking UAT Session 1
Thursday, July 7, 2022 10:00AM - 3:00PM | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Join Session 1<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=mc3ded6e3682deb26ccacd51fb2bebb25>

Masking UAT Session 2
Monday, July 11, 2022 10:00AM - 3:00PM | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Join Session 2<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=mdd8d5903fa729a0c1799ae1b7eb00245>

The first hour of the sessions (10:00AM - 11:00AM) will be an informational presentation on the changes users will see, each session will be the same presentation, so users only need to attend one session of their choosing. From 11:00AM - 3:00PM, we welcome users to drop in and out at their convenience if they choose to log into our test environment and participate in hands-on testing. Login information for this will be provided during the sessions. Our team will be present during the entire session for support and to answer any questions. Please feel free to join the meeting at any time to participate in the hands-on testing. Users do not need to be present for the entire duration.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]
Caitlin Stein (she/her/hers)
Test Coordinator
cstein at sbctc.edu<mailto:cstein at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1036