[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Unit Record Report Configuration page

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 17 08:10:15 PDT 2022

Good morning FA Users!

We've started to see activity with the Unit Record Report in ctcLink. 😊 We saw one URR run go to No Success because of a file path typo so please be careful with that area.

The reason for this sudden email is actually because we wanted to inform you of a security issue that was brought to our attention yesterday afternoon with the URR configuration page (Set Up SACR > Product Related > Financial Aid > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > Unit Record Report > Unit Record Report Config)

A college reported yesterday a different college had changed their URR configuration. 😨 I've submitted a ticket to our Security Team to get the security issue resolved but, in the meantime, we ask that you are extra careful about not entering another college's configuration page.

The college's page you are in shows at the top of the setup page.

[cid:fa8c811e-eb3a-4e36-8e59-b7fdde5df2ea]

Thank you so much!

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>