[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Plus Loan Process Input

Jamie Huey jhuey at batestech.edu
Thu Aug 11 15:11:31 PDT 2022

Hello,

                I am currently working on processing a parent plus loan and it is recommended to use F03 Service Indicator for FA refund Hold, however, there is not a reason code that matches hold for plus loan process. I am wondering if you all have created a new Service Indicator for plus loan processing or if you have your SF department use their B03 indicator code to process plus loans. Any insight about your schools process would be great.

Thanks,

Jamie M. Huey
Work Study Coordinator

Bates Technical College