[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] CRITICAL ISSUE - PELL and LOAN OUTBOUND PROCESSES ARE DOWN - DO NOT RUN 9/17/21

Brian Carroll bcarroll at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 17 15:43:05 PDT 2021

Hi all,

This issue is resolved, please feel free to continue PELLOUT / DLOUT processing.

For your information:
The reason this is occurring is commonly due to incorrect filepath or file names.  Some examples of where users run into issues are:

  1.  Filepaths are case sensitive, so /CSTRANSFER/WA###/PELL2022/CRAA22IN.001 will not work because it should be /CSTRANSFER/WA###/Pell2022/CRAA22IN.001
  2.  Following the guide exactly for filepath - an example would be WA300 setting up their filepath like /CSTRANSFER/WA220/Pell2022/CRAA22IN.001

If you have a DLOUT or PELLOUT process run to "No Success" and the error message is related to "File or Directory not found", then please submit a ticket ASAP and followup with an email.  We want to resolve these as soon as possible to prevent further delays in processing.

PELLOUT and DLOUT is a global process, so it will not run for any college user once there is an incorrect filepath preventing the creation of a file.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your patience.

[Compass]Brian Carroll
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
Information Technology Division
bcarroll at sbctc.edu<mailto:bcarroll at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-1841