[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Recording for 12/11 Fin Aid Work Session

Holliday, Deann dholliday at cascadia.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:39:40 PST 2021

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the reply.  So am I understanding correctly that I need to click through items in all 12 modules to get to the recording?  Does that include taking quizzes along the way?

If so, is there no easier/quicker way we can listen to it?  We are just trying to find one piece of info that was shared, but if it requires all of the above, we can just figure it out some other way!!

Thanks again,
Deann