[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] ctcLink Unit Record Report Update **Applies only to FirstLinks, DG2 & DG3**

Deborah Englehardt denglehardt at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 23 12:24:40 PDT 2021

Good afternoon!!

Thank you to those who were able to attend last Friday's ctcLink URR Training with WSAC. I wanted to follow up with an email for those who were unable to attend so that everyone is updated on the current state of the URR in production.

The new CSV header is not available in production yet but you can run the URR process and generate the reports to start cleaning up data. If you try to upload the current CSV into the WSAC Portal it will get rejected so please refrain from uploading the CSV into the WSAC Portal until we inform you the new CSV header is in production.

As indicated on WSAC's 2020-2021 URR Manual, the new CSV header will include the removal of the TeacherConditionalScholarshipPrograms fields and the addition of RejectedISIRWASFA, NationalGuardGrant, AlternativeRoutes, Paraeducator, TeacherShortageConditionalScholarship and VABenefit fields.

If you would like to start working on cleaning up the URR, the Unit Record Report Processing Guide from last year is available in the ctcLink Reference Center. We are working on updating the guide to 2021 in time with the changes being available in production.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1alfLatvbWNPbkHbMBcW8fyCvAnM7dcG0/view

IMPORTANT Starting from this year, the file path for the URR is WCG not SNG. 🙂

Your file path will look similar to the following screenshot. If you put SNG2021, the URR reports will not generate because there is no such file path.

[cid:4a084bde-40c3-478f-ba77-d269c63a3de2]

When the new csv header is in production, we'll inform you and also give you the steps to a special process to update the need duration and COA to match actual enrollment.

Thank you,

[Compass]Deborah Englehardt

Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)

1300 Quince Street SE

Olympia, WA 98504-2495

denglehardt at sbctc.edu<mailto:denglehardt at sbctc.edu> • O: 360-704-3979

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>