[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FA Work Session Recording & Presentation - 4/23/21 Packaging

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 26 14:21:56 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon,

Thanks to all who joined us this past Friday for our work session on Packaging.  Below please find a link to the work session recording.

Session Details

Awarding and Packaging – in a neat little bow!

Date

04/23/2021

Module/s

Financial Aid

Primary Audience

Financial Aid Staff responsible for awarding

Facilitator/s

FA Support

Related QRGs

Packaging and Awards Chapter<http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/92427> – ctcLink Reference Ctr

It’s that exciting time of the year, the new aid year awarding and packaging cycle!  Please join FA Support as we unpack the items needed for packaging – we will unwrap the packaging “package” by reviewing tips and tricks with self-service, how to identify students who are ready to package, the ins and outs of online packaging, mass packaging and some things you would typically need to do before “lifting the curtain” (self-service) for all students to see their new AY package—all packaged up in a neat little bow!

Session Recording: FA Worksession - Packaging-20210423 2005-1<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/ldr.php?RCID=29cf62c5e5b44bb4bb18cc78ee72728d>

Session Presentation: PDF Attached

FA SUPPORT