[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Post-Loan Sequestration 20/21

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:57:02 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone has had a great start to Fall Qtr!

October 1st is next week-Happy Federal Fiscal New Year!

If you have not already done so, please review that your loan fee amounts are updated for your "New Fee" Direct Loan loan item types starting on page 108 of the Loan Processing Business Processing Guide<http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/92436/l/798572-loan-processing-business-process-guide>.  Please move through all steps in the Post-Sequestration Set up section of the doc.

For those colleges new to the ctcLink system, or if you need a refresher, please join us via Web Ex for a Loan Post-Sequestration overview on:

*       Tuesday 9/29/20 from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM

In the overview, we will review the Post-Sequestration steps from the Loan Processing guide, linked above.

If I missed anyone in your office who should be included in this email list, please feel free to forward this email along.

If you'll be attending the Web Ex, please schedule the time on your own individual calendar and include the web ex info below:

Many thanks,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066
kforsberg at sbctc.edu<mailto:kforsberg at sbctc.edu>

Loan Post-Sequestration Overview/Refresher
Hosted by Kelly Forsberg

Tuesday, Sep 29, 2020 10:00 am | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 145 567 3217
Password: R7iCV5ppA3p
https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=medd399f0271cf50e0a837e6b0ab2bebb

Join by video system
Dial 1455673217 at sbctc.webex.com
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+1-415-655-0002 US Toll
+1-206-207-1700 United States Toll (Seattle)
Access code: 145 567 3217