[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] FW: Welcome Brian Carroll and Jed Lara

Marjorie Facio mfacio at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 9 09:43:52 PST 2020

Hello Peoplesoft FA Community,

We are fortunate to welcome two additional folks to the ctcLink FA SUPPORT team.

Some of you have already met these two on webexes 😊, and they have hit the ground running.

Please welcome Brian and Jed to the team!

We’re very happy to have them on board.

FA SUPPORT
Alan-Michael Alston
Deborah Englehardt
Marjorie Facio
Brian Carroll
Jedidiah Lara

[Compass]Marjorie Facio
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
1300 Quince Street SE
Olympia, WA 98504-2495
mfacio at sbctc.edu<mailto:mfacio at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-1836
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>