[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] New QRGs in the ctcLink Reference Center

Kelly Forsberg kforsberg at sbctc.edu
Fri Jul 17 14:26:59 PDT 2020

Good afternoon,

It is my pleasure to bring to you the latest and greatest additions to the ctcLink Reference Center- two new QRGs that you may find handy when awarding:

*       Online Packaging Financial Aid on a Non-Enrolled Student<http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/92427/l/1274056-9-2-online-packaging-financial-aid-on-a-non-enrolled-student?token=qPBbA9bI-579WrHDOxZviNRJXcQgcJ9D>

*       Manually Awarding Aid for a Student without a FAFSA<http://ctclinkreferencecenter.ctclink.us/m/92427/l/1275570-9-2-manually-awarding-aid-for-a-student-without-a-fafsa>

Feel free to reach out to FASupport<mailto:fasupport at sbctc.edu> if you have questions.

TGIF,

[Compass]Kelly Forsberg
ctcLink Functional Trainer | Financial Aid
o: 360-704-1066
kforsberg at sbctc.edu<mailto:kforsberg at sbctc.edu>

"For the things we have to learn before we can do, we learn by doing."  -Aristotle