[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] Aid Year Rollover Follow-Up!

Alan-Michael Alston aalston at sbctc.edu
Tue Dec 22 16:01:47 PST 2020

Hi Everyone,

We’ve completed Aid Year Rollover for our first two groups!  Congratulations!  This email is a reminder to test drive any new config in PCD before using it in PRD.

Aid Year Rollover is usually a time when colleges ask questions and consider doing things differently.  While we hope that you’ve received some ideas for next year (or even this year!) we want to make sure you’re testing these ideas first before implementing them in Production.  PCD will updated at the beginning of January 😊 so please take advantage of it!

We hope AYRO went well for you all!  Happy Holidays!

[Compass]Alan-Michael Alston
Functional Analyst, Campus Solutions (Financial Aid)
Information Technology
aalston at sbctc.edu<mailto:aalston at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-4325
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>