[ctcLinkfinaidsupport] It's AYRO Season!!

Alan-Michael Alston aalston at sbctc.edu
Wed Dec 16 09:45:31 PST 2020

Good morning,

For those of you who are new to our system, this time of year is very busy for support staff.  We will be hosting Aid Year Rollover workshops over the next 4 working days.  This is an all-day affair, so we will be generally unavailable outside of dire emergencies.

I know it is a busy time for our college staff as well!  Please be patient with us and we'll get to your questions as soon as we're able.  Happy End-of-Term Processing, Happy Holidays, and a very Happy Aid Year Rollover!!

Alan-Michael, FA ERP